Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shatter Me (The Jaded Series Book 1) by Alex Grayson


Shatter Me is book 1 of the Jaded Series by Alex Grayson. 
This book is definitely not for the faint of heart. I loved every minute of reading this book, even though sometimes it took me back to a dark place from years before. The things that the characters in this book have gone through are described so well, you feel like you are right there with them. If you have ever been a victim of any type of domestic abuse, you will be captivated by this book. I can say if you are still having problems over your own domestic situation just know that while reading this book it may bring the pain and the hurt back to you. With that being said the author also lets you know there is always a way to escape and possibly live a life that is free from the abuse and the terror. Shatter me is a one of a kind book and the first I have read by this author. I am happy to say that I will definitely be looking forward to the rest of the series. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree this book is very well written and direct.
    It is a must read

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!😘

    ReplyDelete