Monday, April 4, 2016

Awaken Me (Jaded Series Book 4) by Alex Grayson







I knew before I even started this book that it would make me an emotional wreck. The previous books have hinted here and there to the love/hate relationship that Nick and Chris have. I decided to read the book anyway knowing that I would cry through most of it so I kept the tissues handy.

This book....Nick and Chris...parts of the book ripped my heart out and stomped on it. I felt like I couldn't breathe and like I was actually there and it was happening to me. And then I got the warm fuzzy feeling that everything would work out....and wham I got hit again....

I went from loving Nick, to hating him and hoping he would get hit by a truck, then I felt sorry for him and alas loved him again. 

Chris...I felt so sorry for the things that she went through and yet in my mind I kept screaming for her to hold on longer and fight harder for this relationship was meant to be. 

By the time I reached the end of the book, my emotions were all over the place. I felt as if I lost my best friend and then found her again. Every character has a place etched in my heart. They are like family to me. 

The Author....after reading all 4 of the books in this series, I can say they are amazing...each one took hold of me and would not let go til the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment